Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

18 August, 2011

Ebbing away...

I can feel the fight dying in me.
There's still strength, desire to not throw down the towel, but it's becoming harder.
It's waning though, it's hard to carry on, to keep up hope.
There's still some hope left though, confidence in my own abilities but very little in the way of progress.
I sense the underlying sadness trying to break through and overwhelm me.
There's resistance left in me, I still want to beat this, believe it will lead to something better.
It's just so difficult, the loneliness threatens to engulf me any time now.

It can go either way, but it's ebbing away...

No comments: