Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

01 August, 2012

"Angry" Music

Oh Machine Head, I have missed you!

I have not listened to your music of late, indeed little have I listened of metal especially its more extreme loud and angry version of late, yet I remember why I do love it.

It was something I was missing, it's like I have been denying a part of myself and that cannot be good.

I want to be angry, and I want to be sullen and I want to be alone and I want to listen to extremely loud music.

It's who I am, it's not point pretending otherwise, because if I do I become something else and l am lessened.

It's not that I don't enjoy the company of others, it's the pc I don't enjoy and it wears me down. If I want to be moody I want to be fucking moody and I need to be around ppl that understand that.

But they only will if they know me. Or if I show the me that's myself rather than a construct.

Signing off to the sound of Bay of Pigs: "your lies despised by generations"

No comments: