Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

21 April, 2010

Siiiiiiiigh........

Big sigh ...
Don't really know why. It was a good day at work, plenty of stuff to do but that in itself is not altogether bad.
It's not friends, I'm cool with them, we're planning on going out Friday night, should be fun.
Is it moving house? I thought I wanted that. Is it because it's a change and I don't know how it'll work out? I don't usually have those kinds of worries about change.
Is it the cats? I know I'm definitely going to miss them, especially Merlin that big furball.
Is it not being near my friends in Portugal? My friend just had a baby, I wish I was there right now but I know my life is here, I hate being in this kind of limbo neither there nor quite fully here...
What is it? I don't know.
Is it loneliness whose shadow is catching up to me unawares?
Could it be that? Maybe it is, I don't know.
Is it me attempting to self destruct for whatever reason?
I don't know...
Sigh...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Estamos à distância de um telefonema!

A tua vida pode ser aí e a nossa cá mas vamos estar aqui sempre que precisares... e agora já somos mais! :)

M