Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

01 July, 2010

Second Date

So, yeah second date, I suppose I can call it that now! Besides all the worries and concerns and anxiety that I tend to get when I over think things it's not started off well.
I'm excited I've been looking forward to it I decided what to wear etc. but...
I was late. And I have no network coverage, so I can't call or text her. I tried to call from my home phone but straight to answer phone, maybe she's having the same problem.
The thing is, I am late so don't know whether she's been and gone or running late herself.
And now I'm starting to over think it... Did I unconsciously self sabotaged it? Should I not care because if she can't wait she's no good for me? How would have I felt if the roles were reversed? How long would have I waited? How long indeed will I wait? It is no one else here do it's a little bit intimidating and exposing. Shall I ask the barmaid if she's seen her earlier? Should I just be patient?
Logically I should with patience but when has logic ever mattered in this kind of situation??
So is this to be the date that never was? The one that got away because I couldn't be on time? Which is quite like me...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: