Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

20 April, 2011

You

You're in my thoughts, you're on my mind
You've come from left field and left me lost for words
I'm not indifferent but nor am head over heels
Which is most likely a good thing but as always I over thought it and postponed things
Still you're on mind
You've stolen yourself onto my mind and I don't know what to feel
I think I feel kinda of anxious kinda hopeful and kinda scared
I feel attraction and I feel empathy
But I don't know you and you don't know me
I guess we'll just have discover each other together
On long nights and bright days as the Summer approaches
On the cover of raincloud and the sound of thunder
We shall find ourselves in a Summer lightening storm
Together me and you in each others arms...
I hope to find you soon and I will let you find me when you're ready
Who knows what the future holds and that's as it should be

To you, babe, cause you're on my mind.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: