Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

06 January, 2010

To Sang

Sang:
Thank for your words, for your advice, for your kindness.
You made me think, made me take stock, made me feel better.
I never knew you in person but I felt like we shared a lot of ideas and situations.
I can't believe you are gone, I don't know how to feel, I don't what to say or write.
You were my first virtual friend, and I feel that with your death a part of me is gone.
Your words will live on in those of us that knew through your blog and your memories will live on in your close friends.
I can tell that you touched a lot of people by reading peoples' contributions. (and I don't mean just sexually!!, I just know you had made a joke about that line).
I will miss you. My only regret is not being able to be in Jersey on Thursday.
Goodbye Friend.
Paulo

1 comment:

BB said...

Mermão, deixei um post para o Sang no meu blog.Abraços !