Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

11 February, 2014

Ways to train your brain to become more positive in 21 days - Day 3

- 3 Gratitudes: 

I'm grateful for having a good job.
I'm grateful for working with good people.
I'm grateful for central heating.


- Journalling: 

I had two positive experiences today: an event at work and my first training day for my coaching course, loved talking about and discussing football for a few hours.

- Exercise:

Had no time today but also resting after yesterday.


- Meditation: 

None, I need to work on this, I shall have time tomorrow.


- Random acts of Kindness:

Offered to carry my colleagues laptop for her. And gave a lift to a course mate and offered to do so throughout the course as he lives in Loughborough.

No comments: