Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

09 February, 2014

Ways to train your brain to become more positive in 21 days - Day 1

- 3 Gratitudes: 

I am grateful that TEDTalks exists, that I have Internet to watch it and that I have an iPhone to write this on.

- Journalling: 

Watching TEDTalks was an incredibly positive experience for me today, as even though the day started well and I met a friend in the morning for some reason I was feeling dejected, probably because I was tired, but when I started to watch the LifeHacks series it really picked me up.

- Exercise: none today, but I've decided I shall return to running tomorrow.

- Meditation: didn't have time today.

- Random acts of Kindness: I had a shift at SAMS today, and a couple of decent calls.

No comments: