Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

09 February, 2014

Ways to train your brain to become more positive in 21 days - Day 2

- 3 Gratitudes: 

I'm grateful that I can run and be fit to play futsal.
I'm grateful A messaged me back.
I'm grateful that I have friend that is encouraging me with my coaching course.


- Journalling: 

Ironed the majority of my shirts and I feel good about that.


- Exercise:
 I went for a run for half an hour and then had an hour of futsal training. My knee feels ok and I really enjoyed running outside again

- Meditation: 


- Random acts of Kindness:
 
I wrote a positive comment on my friends Facebook page

No comments: