Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

31 May, 2010

Work Marathon

I'm still alive!!!
I've now worked ten days straight without a break, including fourteen hours last Friday! Surprisingly, I'm ok, a little bit more tired than usual but not too bad at all. I do have several aches here and there but I think they are leftovers from the last football match, when I say match it was more of a kick-about in the park following an afternoon of beer drinking in a beer garden in the rare English sunshine.

I think more than anything I like being busy and even though I'm getting weary I feel strangely refreshed, because I've been in so many days on a row things at work are running like I want them to and I feel I've got more control.
I might as well admit it, maybe I am a bit of a control freak, a little touch of OCD...!
Well, I still have three more days of craziness to take it to fifteen days straight! I don't think I'll know what to do with myself on my next day off!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: