Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

04 September, 2010

NH

Oh where art thou?
I miss thee.

Despite all my best efforts time has not erased you from my memory, from me!

Oh where art thou hast?
I miss the times we didn't spend... Isn't that a song by someone?

Despite all my determination the joke is on me and them crazy things do not leave me, I think they're called feelings or something.

Oh where art thou?

Sinto falta de ti, sinto falta das nossas conversas parvas, das idiotices. Tu eras aquela, uma de muito poucas, muitíssimo poucas mesmo. Sinto falta do teu riso inebriante, da tua presença e da tua disposição contagiante. Porquê? Não conseguia explicar. Porque mereces? Perguntaste-me, não te consegui convencer. Mas sabia-o. Soube-o. Não sei bem como nem como o explicar mas mesmo passado este tempo todo que apesar de apenas 6 meses parece 6 anos continuo a sabê-lo apesar de o ter tentado negar e desejar que nunca tivesse existido,

Oh, onde estás?

Amei-te. Será possível que ainda assim...

Continue a amar-te?

Apesar da distância
Apesar das desavenças
Apesar das intrigas
Apesar da mágoa
Apesar da ira
Mesmo assim, apesar de tudo...

Amo-te...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (Tuesday, 10th August)

No comments: