Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

04 September, 2010

NH2

Amo-te.

And yet...

I cannot talk to you
I can't
I thought I could
I wanted to

But it's too painful
There's too many memories
Too much hurt leftover
From the debris you left my heart in

I thought it was healed
I thought I could forget
Ignore, separate
I thought I could be the better man

It worked, for a while
Maybe it'll work again
But it's difficult

And your kind and nice words now come too late
Too late for comfort

Maybe...
I'm just emotionally unstable
Socially incapable
Hopelessly unable

And yet...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ainda assim...
Se calhar está mesmo na altura de procurares outros locais, outras pessoas...
M