Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

28 August, 2009

Oh it's real alright!

So. I started the blog. The demons are being exorcised. I slept on it. For a couple of hours I managed to not think about it. I did really well. I am going to a friends birthday party tomorrow, I thought that was gonna distract me.
And lo and behold it all comes crashing back in moment. Because of a sentence. Talk about messing with a guy's head.
Better still, women that are so adept at not saying what they mean expect us to play fair, and when we don't, they get all upset and feign concerned surprise.
I really thought that leaving it all well alone and giving it time and write my blog would allow me to get on with it. But no. And thus, by an incredible art of cunning, the ball has been firmly panted on my side, and I am to either explain myself or face the misery of causing anger and hurt to the last person I would want to.
How do you deal with that? Like Cypher said in the Matrix: "Jeesus, what a mindjob!"

No comments: