Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

02 December, 2009

Re-start

BLOG IN ABSENTIA - DAY 1

Am I allowed to re-start?
Can I find myself?

A new self, that can be expressed through actions and aattitude and behaviour, fully, rather than just partially as I have so far.


A self that shares himself through his actions and behaviour and attitude his inner beliefs and feelings, with everyone, something that only a select a few have experienced, I have thus far reserved that me to my innermost circle of trusted friends.


Can I translate my inner person and self into an extrovert and confident individual?


All I've ever wanted was to feel not only the love of someone but also someone that can push and support me positively and pro-actively, if there is one thing I know I am guilty of is of a certain amount of jadedness and apathy...

No comments: