Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

01 September, 2009

An Experiment

"And now for something completely different." I had this idea of writing a post based on music, more specifically, try to write a post by cutting and pasting lines of my favourite songs. This come to me whilst browsing through my charts on LastFM, thus I have decided to attempt it, using LastFM's statistics, picking the top 20 songs, and using no more than two lines from each song. Here goes it.

"I'm contemplating, thinkin' about thinkin'"
"All my life I've been searching for something, Something never comes never leads to nothing"
"I've got nothing, to gain, to lose. Silent my voice, I've got no choice"
"I wanna be free to know the things I do are right"
"I got too much life running through my veins, going to waste. I need to feel real love and a live ever after."
"Stars in their place, mirror your face. I need to find you, I need to seek my inner vision"
"Come and be with me, Live my twisted dream "
"I know, how I feel when I'm around you, I, don't know, how I feel when I'm around you."
"The poetry that comes from the squaring off between, and the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance"
"I no longer wanted a mirage, It was real, it was you"
"Fear waits, for us,when the present cant be sealed, fear waits, for us, Till the moment is revealed,"
"What's the matter with calamity anyway?"
"There's a pain that's inside us and we're letting it out, Charge right in, we dare to fail"
"Will not succumb to doubts that I hold onto, Release the fear of my pain"
"Puppeting your frustrations with a blinded flag, Manufacturing consent is the name of the game.
"Don't want to be down here,soothing my narcissism I Must crucify the ego before it's far too late I pray the light lifts me out"
"Well, I know time reveals in hindsight, I can wrestle with the stormy night. Because your love lasts a lifetime, but I can see you through the snowblind"
"I'm just the man in the back! Just the man in the back!"
"The door is closed, The lights are out"
"And says at last just as the time bell rings, thank you goodnight now its time to go home"


No comments: