Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

21 September, 2009

Sad

CENSORED 
CENSORED 
Can't I be sad when I feel guilty for being jealous?
Can't I be sad that once again I'm not loved?
Can't I be sad that nobody ever loves me?
Can't I be sad for always being alone?
Can't I be sad that being even remotely sad compounds the problem and keeps people away?
Can't I be sad to contemplating that I may forever be alone?
Can't I be sad?
Can't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Can't I be sad that being even remotely sad compounds the problem and keeps people away?"

I wonder if this isn't really the problem and the reason for all the sad things above...

M