Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

04 September, 2009

Hopelessness

And, suddenly, without warning, it struck once more
It is never far I know, always lurking in the background
Waiting for a chance to regain a foothold in the cracks of fragility
It comes in a wave of emptiness and sadness
Wrapped in a cloak of hopelessness.

Feeling it again shakes me to the core
All my hopes lying on the ground
Even if they were but a product of my ingenuity
Building castles in the air with such fondness
Only for its foundations to be shattered by the enveloping hopelessness

Thus it came to be, that an absence, has provoked me to regress once again. Absence of contact. Not just physical contact, but emotional or psychological, which in a way can be even stronger. One wonders though, if regress we did or was but an illusion. An illusion created by a desperate willingness to believe... in something more! Of daring to hope! Oh, fool brain of yours that forever confuses you and leaves you dizzy of so many conflicting emotions.

No comments: