Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

16 October, 2009

CENSORED

And ...

















emptiness again. CENSORED  Don't know what to think. Don't know what to do. Don't even know what to feel anymore... I feel like a confused 13 year old girl!! (I imagine, that is)
Each day comes, with its hours and moments.
I fill every minute with activity to stop me thinking.
In the hope that lack of thought will lead to lack of feeling.
So, I while away the time.
But there's nothing there, not really, despite all appearances, it's just a shell.
I've never needed a shell before, why do I now?!
The sun fades and the day is ending...
I'm empty and sad, just a little bit...

No comments: