Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

12 October, 2009

CENSORED

I think I dealt with my first day pretty well. I think this whole situation recently has made me concentrate more at work, which in turn means I have been very productive, which strangely, in turn makes me feel better about myself. Funny how things turn out.

I didn't cry.
I didn't loose sleep.
CENSORED 

I suppose, in a way, I am much more used to rejection from the opposite sex than acceptance, so for me is perhaps easier to deal with it. Also, I am quite pragmatic. Once something has no solution, and there is only one direction it is easy to follow it. There's absolutely nothing I can do to change someone's feelings, so I just have to carry on and move on.

I thought it would be harder, I have had to talk to myself a couple of times during the day and tell me to not lose it, but all in all I think I did pretty well.

The other decisions I have made about my life were already thought out before CENSORED , so that really has changed nothing, which is a more positive and confident outlook, on life and on myself.

The future will tell. CENSORED in a way making me stronger, and making me fall in love in writing once again. Maybe I will decide to write that novel I have had at the back of my mind for years!

No comments: