Why write this blog

My photo
It is a way of giving my other self, my unconscious and perhaps artistic self, a way of expressing itself, and thereby helping me working things out. It is somewhat cathartic in a positive way. :)

11 October, 2009

CENSORED

I have said a lot already, at least I think I have!

Yet there is so much more still so say and be said... I am torn between my conviction and my faltering.

CENSORED How can your rational mind overcome your feelings and emotions? To what extent is that even possible?

It scares me to move on. CENSORED  My rational mind says yes, in the long-term it'll be better. But who jumps into the fire? Because you know you are going to get burned...

And I still don't know for sure. CENSORED

CENSORED 

Will my words change anything? CENSORED Could the truth be strong enough...?

So much more to say. CENSORED 

Can the truth outweigh it all? Truth and love??...

No comments: